I dislike the Clown's Tonic... Visually.

I have nothing against the tonic itself, I actually really like how unique the ability is and how it works in game. My dislike is with the area it affects. Half the time I'm in a chase and he'll throw it and miss me, and then I'll run by it, not close to where the visual AoE is, but it'll still affect me and I end up getting hit. Even when I'm the Clown, I can see some people that do get affected by it when they really shouldn't have . I'm not saying that the range of the tonic should decrease or anything, I just feel as though it should be changed visually to better reflect the tonic's AoE.

Comments

  • I P3'ed Clown recently.

    Have not experienced anything of what you described.

    :/

  • As someone with Clown as his second main, I have never experienced this. The closest thing I have seen is someone walking into a cloud just as its disappearing and getting the effect (which I loved).