New killer
I was thinking of maybe adding the boogey man and he can go through lockers or something. Maybe incorporate a dream like state like Freddy since Ghostface can stalk like Michael. I was just thinking, it was just a thought.
I was thinking of maybe adding the boogey man and he can go through lockers or something. Maybe incorporate a dream like state like Freddy since Ghostface can stalk like Michael. I was just thinking, it was just a thought.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Interesting, would love to see him have a power similar to current Freddy (not the rework) for those of us that want to stay true to the ultimate tracker killer.