Just encountered my first speed hacker :DDD
Yeah it was pretty fun and fast
Yeah it was pretty fun and fast
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
gz
I encountered one yesterday too. It was a myers. Loaded into the match, on swamp, and by the time I took three steps, he was already in front of me stalking. I thought the game just screwed me with horrific spawns, but then the entire match he was moving around as if he was in bl3 permanently. Not sure how anyone finds that ######### fun or satisfying to use.
' Not sure how anyone finds that ######### fun or satisfying to use.'
^ this
EDIT: just had my second speed hacker about 3 hours ago.This is getting pretty common for some reason?Are the devs not aware of this or they can't be bothered to ban the people who use it?