So the infinite loading loop still like 1 or 2 times a day
I got used to the annoying Ctrl+alt+supr and restart but
Is this ok for a serious game? Not even in f2p.......
I got used to the annoying Ctrl+alt+supr and restart but
Is this ok for a serious game? Not even in f2p.......
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Better than the 1 or 2 times an hour or more I used to have. Seems better for me since they implemented the trial cancels if less than 5 players feature. I might have had 1 or 2 crashes in a week at most since they implemented it.
But this game has not decided if it wants to be serious or not yet <shrug>.