I think it still counts even if they dc doesn't it?
I got this achievement relatively quickly. Its only about 12 matches required of no survivors before last gen is repaired.
i played 5 matches, 1 dc every game... got none :'(
Don't forget all the killer adept achievements that the survivors have to earn for you. They're also pretty close to impossible.
On a related note, I recently pulled off the Evil Incarnate achievement. Yay me.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it still counts even if they dc doesn't it?
I got this achievement relatively quickly. Its only about 12 matches required of no survivors before last gen is repaired.
i played 5 matches, 1 dc every game... got none :'(
Don't forget all the killer adept achievements that the survivors have to earn for you. They're also pretty close to impossible.
On a related note, I recently pulled off the Evil Incarnate achievement. Yay me.