[PS4] Escaping the Nightmare
So the Trophy says that in Public Matches open the exit gates 35 times.
I'm sure that I've opened way more than 35 exit gates but I still haven't achieved the trophy. Has anyone been able to so far?
I'm sure that I've opened way more than 35 exit gates but I still haven't achieved the trophy. Has anyone been able to so far?
Comments
i think you'll need to open the gates and survive
i got this trophy...
All you have to do is open the exit gate. I do not think you need to survive. I'm almost positive I got the Achievement pop-up just after completely opening an exit gate. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. On PC though. I have seen bugs with other Achievements though, looking at you Taking One for the Team and Skilled Huntress, so it might be missing a count here and there. Just keep playing and opening those exit gates. It should pop-up for you at some point.
1st dont know how
2nd i delete those screenshot cuz i dont have anoth
i could send you screenshots if u add me in PS4: McShadow1994
fwiw, it definitely didn't occur against a Freddy, so that requirement is not needed. After the nerf he got, a lot of people stopped playing him, and at the time he was new to me so I was having issues surviving against him. Took me quite a few games to realize some of the better strategies.