Purchasing a dlc after buying a character with shards

Let's say, I've bought a killer with shards and now I would like to buy the rest of the dlc with money.

Is there a way to get the shards back?

Does anyone know? Because I see wasted potential here.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Wasted shards.

    Just like buying someone's perks from the shrine and then buying the character with shards doesn't make the character cost less.

    That's wasted potential on their side.

    Since people would buy a character + outfit when a new skin comes out.

  • It's wasted. My advice: save up another 9k shards for the other killer/survivor.

  • @Mochan said:

    It's wasted. My advice: save up another 9k shards for the other killer/survivor.

    Their loss. I would have bought the whole dlc with money & added some skins.

    So I won't spend money.

    Really wonders me, why they would overlook something like that.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/503425#Comment_503425

    Their loss. I would have bought the whole dlc with money & added some skins.

    So I won't spend money.

    Really wonders me, why they would overlook something like that.

    I heard you can buy the DLC for $10, but if you buy auric cells, it will take 1,400 ($14) auric cells to buy both characters.