Maybe a positive from the ps4 thing?
Has anyone else notice that their matches just seem overall less toxic since patch-gate? 
I'm currently level 13 surv and 16 killer and I'm noticed that the killers, the randos I team with, and the survivors I'm killin' all are much more likely to play straight and less likely to be rude to other players! Could this be due to us having a united enemy in the update issue? Or do we just know it's hard to keep playing right now and we dont want to make it worse for anyone? OR have I just been lucky
I'm currently level 13 surv and 16 killer and I'm noticed that the killers, the randos I team with, and the survivors I'm killin' all are much more likely to play straight and less likely to be rude to other players! Could this be due to us having a united enemy in the update issue? Or do we just know it's hard to keep playing right now and we dont want to make it worse for anyone? OR have I just been lucky
Comments
@BOSS242 i think it is a smaller player base we are currently pulling from. Lots of people are maxed out on shards and bloodpoints and have been for weeks in some cases. I have only been playing for dailys. Have you experienced any longer wait times ate night or been matched wrong. As a rank 13 survivor are you going against 20-18s recently?
@BOSS242 been playing between 7-11pm est and the other night me and a friend waited 20 mins for a lobby and we got a rank 19 killer. I played alone the next day for a daily i was only at rank 7 and sat with two other people in a killers lobby for 15-20 mins waiting for a fourth player that never came.