New freddy difficult game mechanic
I don't know but I don't like dream cycle.Freddy will pudding with spirit pig and ding dong!And why will usual beat heart radius terror instead of song.Old Freddy was better but new Freddy will usual walking killer
I don't know but I don't like dream cycle.Freddy will pudding with spirit pig and ding dong!And why will usual beat heart radius terror instead of song.Old Freddy was better but new Freddy will usual walking killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@UkilledLegion
Survivors passively fall asleep every 60 seconds - Freddy need not do anything
Survivors must choose weather they power through without looking for a wake up utility / other awake Survivor to wake them up - Freddy need not do anything
Mechanics Freddy need concern himself with:
Pretty much point and hold RMB for X amount of seconds. Doesn't sound too hard to me.
The 'hard' part I suppose will be seeing and implementing all the tactical nuances these abilities have.
@DoubleTap I mean this.It will difficult.but need test him :D