Wraith Fanart
That very very tall bing bong boy we love so much. (At least I do.) This is based off of a small sketch I did for an idea of a rare skin cosmetic called "Book Club".
That very very tall bing bong boy we love so much. (At least I do.) This is based off of a small sketch I did for an idea of a rare skin cosmetic called "Book Club".
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love the art style!
Btw did you send this to our contest artwork ?
If not, here's the link : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/3-year-anniversary-artwork-contest
Good luck!
! Ty ! And I haven't sent this piece to the contest but I plan on making a new one since I'm only allowed one submission! I wanna make a rlly good piece!