5I just had a match as hag and it turned out funny:D

Before you read this I only use the ebony mori whoever I meet agian as in I only use it when there on there 2nd hook or 3rd.

I was playing as hag and I had a elbony mori one guy dc when he saw I had it. I hooked a guy with a map she was on first hook. Then I hooked another guy. And I saw here teammate healing her so I downed her and her friend tryed to block me so she can dc but I downed him then I moried her and I got the kill:D even though she left the game she did it too late and she lost her map. Xd lol. She must have been soo mad at her self that she didn't dc in time so I ended up getting 2 kills:D

Comments

  • I don't really find making a players experience so highly unenjoyable fun nor am I impressed that you did it.


    Nice story.

  • I was loughing so hard when I saw she lost her map.

  • So did it help that player to dc nope it did not

  • Weird flex but ok

  • @RepliCant said:

    I don't really find making a players experience so highly unenjoyable fun nor am I impressed that you did it.

    Nice story.

    I'm not making fun of that player I'm laughing because he left to late so he lost his map. But I do feel bad that he had no time to leave the game. But he could have just took it and not leave in a rage.