Survivor luck
I use to play with a group. Out of all of us I would be found first most the time. I wouldn't touch a gen or anything killers would just find me. Anyone else have that kind of luck?
Tagged:
Mod
I use to play with a group. Out of all of us I would be found first most the time. I wouldn't touch a gen or anything killers would just find me. Anyone else have that kind of luck?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds like some rough luck, dude!
Try some Up the Ante, I hear it works wonders
Honestly I just urban immersion around the map until the killer finds somebody else. No way am I getting camped first.
Sounds like you need the Slippery Meat + Up The Ante meta. Get caught first all you want and then get a fresh start.
I ran those. Mostly it would be load in turn the corner then myers or different killer would be there. My main perks are Urban, Self Care, Borrowed Time and Empathy. Which is great just not when found first. lol