What is it with Streamers and Freddy?
I have to ask, why does every single streamer i play against as Freddy, disconnect or suicide on the first down/hook?
Makes no sense to me.
I have to ask, why does every single streamer i play against as Freddy, disconnect or suicide on the first down/hook?
Makes no sense to me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is relatable. It's like the toxicity in the game is rising at an exponential rate, probably because toxicity makes more toxicity
They're practicing for the rework.
I couldn´t watch a streamer, who disconnects each and every time.
Would be borig af.
Because there's little to no punishment for DCs lately and there wont be until dedicated servers.
Because Freddy OP.
Freddy OP! Pls nerf!
Maybe they're legit scared of him. That happens when I play The Doctor or Scratched Mirror Myers.