Ghostface Chapter--My Thoughts

In a previous said post I made a few days ago about maps I will like to add that yay the Devs were excited about the creative freedom they had with the character but it's a shame they didn't actually use that creative freedom. They were aware of it but you know, they didn't create a map to go with him or a Survivor, they had no chains locking them down with what they could do and it's like they forgot.

My thinking process is that they had the mask, so they had the freedom to create whatever they wanted to around that mask but they focused solely on the Killer and not what they could do with it. I'm a writer and when I write fanfiction I WRITE FANFICTION, I eat everything on that small plate and barf up a gourmet meal to gawk at.

They created this brand new character but didn't do anything else, we could have had a new Survivor and a new map that relates to their Killer but the entire chapter is just one guy. As a fan/player I'm ok with this because it's normal, but as a fellow creator I am disappointed, unless the license you got put a leash on you that said ''hey you put this mask on and only release this and nothing else when you advertise my mask or else'' that we don't know about. If that's the case I apologize for the ramble of disappointment and I am still excited to scare people as Ghostface.

As a non-related thing I'd like to say that I was the only fan who dressed up as Ghostface to the premier of Scream 4 when it hit theaters, fans in Hawaii suck.

Comments