I need link..
The part in the stream where the Plague preforms a Mori, but it is dubbed with this "NANI!" meme.
Anyone got a link to the original video?
Couldn't find it on YouTube.
The part in the stream where the Plague preforms a Mori, but it is dubbed with this "NANI!" meme.
Anyone got a link to the original video?
Couldn't find it on YouTube.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here. I actually watch this youtuber so it was exciting to see it on stream :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0b_4EuenA@Milo
Thanks indeed.
PS: how do you insert a video rather than a link here? When I put a link on my thread, it didn't show the actual video like this.
@Yohan ... idk i just put the link of the video and it appeared this way