Live stream
Wow that was intense. Lot's of leaks there. I'm exited for Ghost face and the new reworks for Freddy. 3 perks for Ghost face look ok. Does anyone know the survivor that will come with him? Also looking forward to the rift and new quests.
Wow that was intense. Lot's of leaks there. I'm exited for Ghost face and the new reworks for Freddy. 3 perks for Ghost face look ok. Does anyone know the survivor that will come with him? Also looking forward to the rift and new quests.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No survivor with Ghostface. Or a map. I'm still pumped. And with the Freddy rework we are basically getting two new killers soon.
🤑 This year will be DBD best year. I'm pumped too.