Party management?
@Peanits what is this? I think I missed the part where this was discussed on the road map
@Peanits what is this? I think I missed the part where this was discussed on the road map
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're putting the friends list into the game itself and SWF will be able to stay in a party after each game ends.
That's awesome! About time for that
probably
So they are doubling down on SWF?
Strange direction to take the game, unless they start fixing the solo survivor experience with buffs (like making Kindred and Bond baseline). Then they can start balancing killer with this new normal.