new legion is garbage
lol, everyone has their say and mine is that the new legion sucks.
Yes, you can hit the whole team mainly a lot easier with frenzy but in the end you're a walking m1 killer.
I've played so many matches with them so far and it really only feels good if you have add ons, and if you use them the survivors will DC and wait to BM you in after chat
If you use lesser add ons and decided to play "fair" and struggle you'll get a 3k or something and still not even pip.
I don't understand how deep wound is supposed to work now or be a threat since the timer basically never goes down only under some slim circumstance that you're on the opposite side of the map from the killer.
With the speed increase to frenzy being taken out, it really just is a struggle dude, survivors feel like race cars Legion's power just makes no sense to me anymore since you basically shin kick yourself since survivors get a speed boost when hit and you now no longer see scratch marks or blood.
Blood lust isn't stable enough to be helpful with them either since you lose it when you break a pallet. Or lose sight of the survivor for 2 seconds, which is often and then they have power to loop and bully and buy more time for the team.
Overall they just aren't fun anymore, id rather play Michael. I hope they adjust them
Comments
I used to be a legion main, I am no longer. He feels really sluggish, the fluidity in his vaults and the like are gone. That was his biggest appeal to me, the speed mainly and how visceral it was to chase after a survivor. Now...I'm just not satisfied with him, I've moved on.
yeah the decrease in vault speed sucks too, a lot of survivors will use how slow it takes now to further pallet spam and you can't even notice because of scratch marks being gone.
what did you use for a build?