Request for P3 Adam mains that bought Seesighting outfit...
How does the P3 Head and Legs look with the top?
:3
How does the P3 Head and Legs look with the top?
:3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you’re p3 you can easily check for yourself by equipping then bloody head and pants then previewing the torso, however if I get around to it I’ll screenshot it for you
@Salty_Huntress Yeah that's the issue that i don't have it and i wanna know how it looks (aka if i should prestige)
Kinda off topic.
But I've asked for this before, it would be cool to add a feature that allows us to see how every cosmetic would look combined with any other cosmetic you choose. devs pls
@drunky26 Yes, like window shopping. That's a great suggestion that a few other games have.