Are hatch spawning conditions the same?
Title. I havent been able to play much since EGC was released and I'm wondering what the spawn conditions are.
Title. I havent been able to play much since EGC was released and I'm wondering what the spawn conditions are.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
But actually no.
It works more or less the same as before, with the additional rule that the hatch will now always spawn and open when there is only 1 survivor left.
In any other situation, it's the same.
Unfortunately it can still spawn really close to an exit door.
Pretty much. It's the same as before except the hatch will always spawn when there's only one survivor left, regardless of generators completed.
Asides for the already mentioned change of last survivor, the hatch will still spawn under the same usual conditions.
Gens complete = alive survivors + 1 = hatch spawn