A new contender enters the multiplayer horror realm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub0ERcLzeiQ


This should be interesting. What are your thoughts folks?

Comments

  • I am just going to wait for the comments "Monstrum is gonna kill DBD" and "DBD is going to kill Monstrum" etc. I don't why people get excited about a game dying.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    I am just going to wait for the comments "Monstrum is gonna kill DBD" and "DBD is going to kill Monstrum" etc. I don't why people get excited about a game dying.

    Folks are just weird that way. For every 99 people that pet a puppy or a kitten, there's always that 1 person that kicks it in the face. I guess some folks just want to watch the world burn.

  • That actually looks pretty fun not gonna lie

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    I am just going to wait for the comments "Monstrum is gonna kill DBD" and "DBD is going to kill Monstrum" etc. I don't why people get excited about a game dying.

    games in 2019 killing other games don't make me laugh I don't see that happening because of how trash games have been 2018-2019 currently and even then some people would still play it. Only way a game will die will most likely be them not releasing any more content tbh.

  • Monstrum was a really cool game, but it was single player. I hope this game is good, I might try it out

  • @LCGaster said:

    Monstrum was a really cool game, but it was single player. I hope this game is good, I might try it out

    I really liked the execution of Monstrum's monsters. It wasn't like DBD where you get a large window of warning and there are loads of counters. It's a good "run for your life they're coming for ya!" scenario.

  • Wait, Monstrum making a comeback? That's unexpected, i liked the monster design in the first game, even tho the game itself wasn't that great.

    I hope we get more info, this might be interesting.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    I am just going to wait for the comments "Monstrum is gonna kill DBD" and "DBD is going to kill Monstrum" etc. I don't why people get excited about a game dying.

    Its like Monster Hunter vs Dauntless.

    Both games may share game-play features but both are geared towards different players. It may have been a smaller "this game will kill this other game" conversation but for some reason people don't like two similar things existing at the same time.

    (I prefer Monster Hunter ^.^)

  • Looking forward to this game!