Frank's Mixtape and stub wounds study
I was surprised when saw that survivor heal deep cut, timer stop and his healing progress saving.1 Question how this addons to help Legion?
I was surprised when saw that survivor heal deep cut, timer stop and his healing progress saving.1 Question how this addons to help Legion?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion was a mistake introduced some updates ago, on the latest patches, those "killers" were successfully deleted from the game.
Were you talking about addons?
@Bug_Reporter other addons work not bad for example Susie's mixtape or stolen sketch book.This is help to new legion but I don't understand how to help this frank mixtape and SWS when deep cut timer stop and healing deep cut progress save.