Ideas for new Daily Rituals
In my opinion, Daily Rituals are very repetitive. The variety of them is very limited and if a person had been playing the game for some time, they can do them pretty easily. If that's the point of them then okay, but I think there should be more of them. It'd make the game a bit less boring and reward other actions than just genrushing/coop/healing. The amount of Bloodpoints as a reward are only suggestions, too.
For Survivors:
- The Cannon Fodder: Take 2 protection hits. Reward: 30000 Bloodpoints
- The Last Stand: Escape the trial as the last Survivor 1 time. Reward: 30000 Bloodpoints
- Sharing is Caring: Loot and give an item of rare rarity or higher to another Survivor. Reward: 30000 Bloodpoints
- Plundering Time: Loot 3 chests. Reward: 20000 Bloodpoints
- The Thunder Games: Cleanse 2 Hex totems. Reward: 30000 Bloodpoints
For Killers:
- Tick Tock: Sacrifice 2 Survivors after the Endgame Collapse has started. Reward: 30000 Bloodpoints
- The Shrine Ritual: Hook 3 individual Survivors in the Basement. Reward: 20000 Bloodpoints
- Sudden Strides: Put 3 Survivors into the dying state. Only ones downed within the first 60 seconds of each match count. Reward: 45000 Bloodpoints
- The Worst Enemy: Complete the sacrifice of your Obsession 1 time. Reward: 30000 Bloodpoints
- The Grand Sacrifice: Sacrifice all 4 Survivors in one match. Reward: 30000 Bloodpoints
For both Survivors and Killers:
- Home Sweet Home: Go to the Map thanks to a map offering 2 times. Reward: 25000 Bloodpoints
Recent changes:
- Removed the Development Ritual daily
- Changed some quests and adjusted Bloodpoint rewards
- Changed the look of the post, due to hard indent lists editing
Comments
Some of these arnt worth the amount of bloodpoints you would have to go through the trouble for
@legion_main which ones? Bloodpoint rewards can be adjusted, I just need to know which ones need to be done so
I like the idea of more variety. The BP amounts could be tweaked as needed. I think a ritual for cleansing totems (have dull and hex both count) would be a good addition.
Sounds good.
Don't really like Development Ritual though.
It'd take really long, but it does have a hard limit, as in that you'd have to delete it once you have everything on everyone.
All the others are ones that you can always do.
EDIT: Well #########, this just looks silly after the removal.
Uhmm...
Well, i definitely like more variety in the Dailies.
I'd mostly like more BP from them, but this is certainly not an unwelcome addition.
The development one specifically is a bit odd considering I'll go through at least 30-60,000 bp in a lvl 50 blood web depending on how much stuff is in them let alone two of them so going for that is just inefficient plus people who have prestige 3 all characters all perks wouldn't be able to take part in the ritual.
sharing is caring as you literally have to give away a purple item should be at least 30 thousand
Sudden strides should be a 60 thousand ritual if you have to down 3 survivors within 60 seconds
Thunder games should be at least three totems and should be 30 thousand
for the two 15000 ones I don't think we need more 15000 rituals because they are too low to be valuable at all
other than that I think the rest would be alright
Sudden Strides needs a little of explanation I see: you don't have to down 3 people within 60 seconds of one particular match.
For example, if you down one person in the first 60 seconds in one match, you get 1/3 the quest. If you down 2 people in the same situation in another match, your quest is complete. That's mine and my poor grammar's fault I think
And Sharing is Caring is for rare item - you need to give at least green one, not purple (a broken key for example)
I swear I saw very rare before but i might be mistaken
I still think sudden strides should be more since it may take a while to even find a survivor and even if you find one within 60 seconds you still have to chase and down him which may take a while
These are some nice ideas! Definitely adjust some of the Bloodpoint values but obviously you understand that. I'd love to see more rituals!
While some of these are interesting please no. I’d rather not get more daily rituals I don’t want while being cursed by the RNG gods trying to reroll to get the ones I want lol
Sniper: chainsaw 3 survivors as Hillbilly after sprinting with the chainsaw for at least 10 seconds.
Reward: 100k
Just make them harder to complete but also with a higher reward.