What character perks should I get?
I've been looking at perks in greater detail recently, and I can't decide what teachables I should get so I've come here to ask. (For survivor, of course)
I have Sprint burst, Self care, adrenaline, Lithe and Windows already. Self care and windows were bought in the shrine.
Thanks for the help in advance ;^
Comments
Bond is a great perk. I highly recommend it.
Depends on how you want to play. These are the perks I recommend:
Exhaustion perks are your choice, really. I almost never pack any, it comes down to play style. Some people say Selfcare, but I think it's a bad perk to be honest and wastes too much time when you should be doing something useful.
If you like Windows and want to vault around go grab Dance With Me and Quick and Quiet and use with Lithe. Eventually you will want to drop Windows.