Cults and quests and OoO stuff

I'm going to start by saying that after 3 years the game has made ton of progress in much better shape then what it was and that I love BHVR for continuing their hardwork on this amazing project/game.... With that out of the way I'll go into what I'm making this thread for

DBD still feels empty gameplay wise... theres nothing really worth doing beyond getting chased, gen sim etc... so here is an idea that could be tweaked into something else.....

Cults: I'm talking a group that worship the entity and maybe there could be more cults that goes against the entity and a cult/clan that are like mercenaries that go into to the fog to just get paid... these cults could have an AI that you have to find while in a trail then escape to prove worth (just spitballing how you join can be tweaked depending on the cult) after that these cults can give quests and in return for completing the quests you can get additional BP and cult items..... now what can these items do? The first item we could recieve is "The mark" (whatever it would be called) anyone wearing this if they are wearing the same as you can see each others aura while in the TR (this again could be subject to change)

Quests and OoO: now for quest and how the obsession can be used more... with these quest I feel objectives/quests the team would need to add in items that you would need to escape with... like say a cult wants a bone from the guy Wraith killed and you have to go in and find the body and escape with the bone.... when we grab that certain item our aura could be shown for so many seconds and afterwards the player with the item would become the obsession...


I get these ideas in my head and I feel the need to spitball in Hope's of creating conversation here and with the community help maybe we'll give BHVR the info needed to make something work.... Thoughts?