72k PLAYERS

72.png

So i was really happy when I saw this, usually the game has 18k daily players and seeing it jump to 72k makes me real happy. I know it's because of the free weekend and i think a lot more people would play this game if they knew about it, if that makes sense. I only found out about this game during the hallowed blight event and I've been hooked on it ever since, ive racked up nearly a thousand hours since. I always thought it was just another zombie shooter game until i tried it lol.

I just hope some of them stick around and buy it. it's really an addicting fun game and i think its a shame it doesnt have a bigger playerbase. Ive already recommended this game to all my friends and conviced two of them to buy it ;)


ps: 73k while typing this :D

Comments

  • DBD has a bright future if you ask me. Nevermind those sad salt golems crying about this game dying :)

  • I am honestly surprised.

    I wonder how many will remain after the free weekend though. With the rampant toxicity and disconnecting going on..

    Bet Behavior's happy though, considering their plans on forcing upon us a Battle Pass, that there's many more people to scam right in time for their announcement on Friday.