Has Freddy's sweater always been red and black?
I thought it was still red and green in the remake? It looks red and black in the game to me.
Is this a visual bug or intended?
I thought it was still red and green in the remake? It looks red and black in the game to me.
Is this a visual bug or intended?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just checked myself and indeed it is red and black ingame, but original freddy and remae freddy both have red and green sweaters
@Karltastisk Hopefully we can get a Red & Green cosmetic in the future :/
If it is intended and this hasn't been a bug.
That would be nice, freddy is my favorite movie character so i would love to see him getting some love. And hopefully this upcoming rework will make him stronger and more fun and not a plague 0.5 :P
It's how the license holders wanted it. Mentioned on a Dev stream ages ago.
Nancy: "I dreamed about this guy in a dirty red and green sweater..." (1984).
@MojoTheFabulous They wanted their reboot freddy to...not wear the reboot sweater...
That license holder is drunk if true.