DbD Science needs YOU!
Hello! You may know me from my previous DbD science experiment: <p> <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/a4d03r/i_manually_counted_and_analyzed_over_200/">I manually counted and analyzed over 200 bloodwebs to see if Prestiging actually helps you get better items. Here is what I found.</a></p>
One player recently saw that thread and contacted me to propose a new project: **find out the exact percentage chances of finding items of each rarity on chests.** Now that chests can spawn **Ultra Rare** items, this information is more interesting than ever! We're also investigating the **Ace In The Hole** perk, so that we may get extra statistics about the rarities of the add-ons attached to the items.
We'll require hundreds of opened chests to get statistically-valid figures. We have over 170 screenshots so far, but we're shooting for 600+, so more help would be fantastic. Any amount of screenshots you can contribute helps.
We'll be separating data in two categories: **with and without** the Plunderer's Instinct perk (which increases the rarities of items gotten from chests and lights the chests up with an aura, making them easier to find). Thus, it's up to you if you wish to use that perk or not. The screenshots can be collected during regular gameplay (you keep the items, yay!) or in a controlled KYF match, which is much more efficient (I'll reply with great tips for efficiency if you'd like to use this method).
Please post here if you'd like to contribute to the science of Dead by Daylight and I'll send you instructions! Thanks a bunch!
Comments