Killer
I was able to play as any of the killers last year when the Freddy just came out. I noticed that I can't I start the game as one of the killers. I think something is wrong with the game downloading the killer maps and survivors. It's not an issue with my computer.
People who want to play with me as the killer, and now I'm unable to. I purchased the killers to play in the game, but it's not downloading them.. I can play as the survivor just fine, but the problem is with being a killer while playing with my friends. I followed these steps http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/9/1319961868336260257/
and checked the list and all of those were fine. My internet is Xfinity is that a problem with the game? I have (HIGH-SPEED INTERNET) from them.
this the video that showing what is happens when I trying to play killer . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF6JPucjmsM
I am notice that 4 survivors who not have shirts black with red hand . I am notice when I join a lobby that had survivors who wearing that shirt .I not have this shirt anymore all my survivors why ?
Comments
Looking at your video, you're machine is struggling to even run the game. Also other players' ping indicators are red which means they are having a bad time connecting to you. The game says you have all killers unlocked so I don't see an issue there. I don't know what the issue could be other than your connection isn't good enough to support other players while you are the killer.