Did the plague unknowingly create the Entity?

As we know, The Plague is the Oldest Killer in Dead By Daylight. All the way from Babylonian times.

Is it possible she was the first to encounter the Entity, or did she unknowingly create it with her prayers?


Or is she not the first to meet the Entity, since The Entity has no concept in time, could she have merely summoned it and coming from a different time period in the future, The Entity came to take her away?


Thoughts? (Also, her backstory is very underated and highly detailed)

Comments

  • I, for one, LOVE her Lore. She has a unique story.

    The thing that intrigues me the most is that if she's the oldest killer, what has she been doing this entire time before getting taken to the campfire.

    And I believe that the Entity was one of the Gods she prayed to that answered her prayers, it almost always takes the killers at their brink of death.

  • @CallMeSpidey said:

    I, for one, LOVE her Lore. She has a unique story.

    The thing that intrigues me the most is that if she's the oldest killer, what has she been doing this entire time before getting taken to the campfire.

    And I believe that the Entity was one of the Gods she prayed to that answered her prayers, it almost always takes the killers at their brink of death.

    I believe that as well, and also this gives us more information on the origins of the Entity.


    My only other unanswerable question is, she's the oldest killer yes. But is she the FIRST?


    That's the really interesting part