There is a problem

Comments

  • Basically people have been getting banned and jailed left and right. I understand the obvious spam and extremely rude comments but jailing someone for saying "survivor main" or "killer main?" What?!?! That's just insane. Mods, we appreciate the work you do but sometimes these bans and jails seem really strange and unfair.

  • Phantom is right, I remember sometime back when someone got jailed for saying a joke about killers and survivors

  • I haven't seen anyone banned or jailed that wasn't deserving.

    Link me what someone said that shouldn't have been banned or jailed.

    Also, keep their names off it as we can't discuss specifically peoples bans. Let's keep this generally speaking.

    EDIT: After looking at the rules we probably can't even discuss this in any shape or fashion.

    "You can't discuss your or any other person's gamebans/forum bans on the forums in any way. All ban appeals go strictly to support.deadbydaylight.com"

  • @28_stab_wounds I dont remember @Master doing anything really ban worthy

  • @28_stab_wounds I have a list of people that I feel have been banned unfairly