Hey Devs any plans to fixing killer dc's
This thread is full of complaining about survivors dcing, and while that is the majority, killers also do it as well. And it is especially bad in terms of killers dcing because you depip because of it. Can you make it so that you don't depip if the killer dc's at the beginning of the round when they get salty?
Comments
I imagine that the "fix" for survivors DCing will also just be applied to killers too.
All must be equal
Gotta fix DCing in-general before we tackle this.
I don't see anything getting changed with DCs (either side) until dedicated servers drop. Because the Killer currently acts as the host connection for the match it is difficult to give survivors anything/save anything. With the new servers the survivor will not be tied to the killers connection meaning if the killer should DC, the match data is on BHVR servers and can thus be rewarded any sort of DC benefit they wish.
Either way I agree with SenzuDuck that whatever DC solution they come up with will most likely apply to everyone.