Vanilla Gameplay Test?
It's starting in a few hours. When will I get the email? There wasn't much info of when I'll receive it or I am selected for it.
It's starting in a few hours. When will I get the email? There wasn't much info of when I'll receive it or I am selected for it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Emails were sent out 2 days ago if you did not get one you were not picked almost 19,500 people applied the chances were very small plus they had a list of requirements you had to meet.
Damn. Thank you so much for the reply. I was waiting and yeah I didn't get any email 2 days ago.
@Hexyl still would've been nice to get the "you didn't make it" email :/
I agree it is what it is i know someone else made that point and queen said she was gonna pass it along to the people who are doing the test.