New Spirit Skin?!
@not_Queen New shadow Spirit skin hype? Yeah I'm stretching a little but you gotta admit that would look sick, amiright?
I'm prepared to beg.
@not_Queen New shadow Spirit skin hype? Yeah I'm stretching a little but you gotta admit that would look sick, amiright?
I'm prepared to beg.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
to me it seems only the model of the spirit, nothing more
I'll still take it lol
Lets stretch it further!
If you look she is crying white liquid....possibly the same white liquid as in The Evil Within 2!
Next survivor confirmed!?!
๐
Exactly!
Hi, my name is Gary from the Conspiracy Depot.
I regret to inform you that your shipment of aluminum foil, red string and push pins is going to be delayed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
That sounds like a "Confirmed!" to me boys and girls! :D
Yes please.
Also we need a more "demon like" spirit. Something with a face like this...
Just Google "japanese demon" that's basically what I'd like. Except instead of a mask it's her actual face.
I like this as well!
Most likely means nothing as the same visual style can be seen with the Plague, Legion and Clown in the anniversary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JNlTD0I7UM&t=1s
Plague, Legion and Clown shadow skins confirmed! Nice, I missed those.
Damn aliens abducted my shipment!
I screen shot the pic ... I love it
I think it could possibly be statues for each killers. And if thatโs the case maybe itโs the same company (GECO) that is making The Wraith.
Honestly I hope its a new skin, it looks amazing. Plus the hair looks different, not weird and spiky like the regular spirits hair. I want this as a skin.