Make peekabo pig viable

InkedDesktop Screenshot 2019.05.24 - 19.09.48.38_LI.jpg

After you destroyed end game pig, I played nurse.

Then I had an idea.

Peekabo pig.

I wait for the rank reset and waited some days.

It was great fun.

But I only used ambush.

There was some problems.

  • I only get 6000 bloodpoints in the killer ability category
  • crouching movement speed is rly slow
  • ambush movement speed is slow
  • ultra rare addon is rly bad
  • rly much time pressure

My ideas:

  • Ambush movement speed 8 m/s for 2 seconds
  • crouching movement speed 4 m/s
  • more bloodpoints for the ambush attack

Amanda's Letter(  @OinkGirlMain Idea + my opinion)

  • While crouched, see outlines of Survivors within 24 metres of range.
  • Remove 1 Jigsaw Box
  • Reduces available Reverse Bear Traps by 2
  • Ambush roar is only, if the pig hit a survivor with the ambush
  • increase ambush movement speed 1,5 m/s


Thx @Shad03 that you show me the discussion

Comments

  • @ShyN3ko No problem my friend :3

    Also you would have gotten full Devious points if you got all kills/no dc I think.

    ILP.png


  • @Shad03 said:

    @ShyN3ko No problem my friend :3

    Also you would have gotten full Devious points if you got all kills/no dc I think.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/036/MXGR2AQJE5J7.png

    @Shad03 I hooked both 2 times.

    I would have ~1500 points more.

    That would be 7500 points with only ambush pig.

  • Lemme see

    Sacrifice- Hooking and Sacrificing survivors

    Devious- Use of power in games, no one escaped, bleeding healed

    Hunting- Finding the survivors and winning chases

    and

    Brutality- Hurting survivors, (not sure) Bleed out or Moried survivors

    From what it looks like, you got at least 5,000 points in each category. But yes, I think Pig needs help with her Devious gains.