Legion/Pig/Spirit movement speed
Legion FF: 5.0 m/s for 10 s
Pig ambush: 6.4 m/s for 2.5 s
Spirit: 7.04 m/s for 5 s
I test some movement speed with the Spirit addons.
Now after my new informations, I want give my opinion.
Legion should have 6 m/s for 12 s and the next chain hit give him only +8 s.
6 m/s would make sense, because survivors perks like Sprintboost give 6 m/s,too.
Pig should have 8 m/s for 2 s, but she should get an ambush movement speed addon,too.
And the addon give + 1,5 m/s.
And Spirit should have 7 m/s.
Because 7.04 is a weird number.
Pig should be the best killer for fast attacks with low duration.
Spirit should be the best killer for normal attacks with medium duration.
Legion should be the best killer for slow attacks with high duration.
Comments
Agreed
very bad idea for legion then need to rework legion's addons.
I wouldn't decrease Spirits speed, but the rest is great.
Isn't this like the 100th thread you've made on this?
Nope, the second,
because I test some stuff with spirit addons.
Then I understand movement speed better.
Agreed.