New Perk Ideas
I want a perk that allows me to pass on one of my hook states to a different survivor if I have not been hooked yet
I want a perk that allows me to pass on one of my hook states to a different survivor if I have not been hooked yet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not bad, but would work for SWF only, like if someone suicided with your giving XD Might be OP if you know someone has Deliverance.
Only SWF or that one situation when the survivor got tunnelled.
Otherwise it would be really weak
I want a perk that lets me hurt myself. So I can No Mither myself and sneak around on the ground.
what about deerstalker tho
well not everyone runs it, but when they do kudos to them for countering you!