I looked deep and noticed something
Freddy has a meter in the Year 3 anniversary, like Legion's Frenzy meter
Freddy has a meter in the Year 3 anniversary, like Legion's Frenzy meter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
uh yeah I literally made a post about it lol not trying to be rude or anything
@legion_main Sorry, I did not see it, its just, I am a Hard core Freddy main and knowing even more on how Freddy now has a increasingly stronger power helps me immensely, also I just posted it as soon as it ended without looking at any other post
Lol I get it I did the same thing but you are allowed to post (mostly) whatever you want here so im not gonna flame you for it