BHVR: You considered hiring the players for translation in-game-news?
Like for Auric, or free.
I want it, because polish translation is poor. And In-game-News Translation can be fun.
Like for Auric, or free.
I want it, because polish translation is poor. And In-game-News Translation can be fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're looking for an actual job, go to Behaviour's website my dude. There's probably job openings there.
If you're volunteering idk ask @Peanits
I'm not looking for 'actual job'
My hobby is translating DbD things to Polish Language. but thx for suggestion
We are working with agencies that are providing the translation. If you see issues with translations, please make sure to report it, we will send it to the Translation manager on the project and he will make sure to pass the information along.
EDIT: Thank you so much for offering your help :)
I can do it here? = D
Thank you for answer.