Repeated tunneling and harassment

Is it against the rules to target a specific player every time they're in a match? I don't just mean tunneling for a single game, but repeated tunneling every time they encounter that person specifically to harass them.

Comments

  • @Shad03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/490747#Comment_490747

    @HavelmomDaS1 This is me assuming that the op was not toxic in the killer's prior games. The killer should usually have a choice on what they do in a match, but then we get outcasted for it.

    Playing the Devil's advocate here, survivors should also be allowed to do as they wish in a match. Neither side exists for the other's pleasure.

    Yeah exactly I agree. If I as a survivor don't want to save someone I shouldn't be forced to do so. And if I want to sandbag a mate to save my own skin I should be able to do so (for example dropping a pallet into the face of a mate so the killer downs him and not me).

    I really dislike all those made up rules, let everyone play as he wants to as long as he isn't exploiting, holding hostage etc.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 To be fair if I notice someone sandbagging, I'll personally make it my duty to target that person. You're free to screw over your mates (especially in solo), but I am a karmic person. Fear me >:D

  • I mean I will change to a killer with a Mori every time I run into a certain fellow streamer and Mori them, but its all in the name of fun and they are fine with it when it happens. I still play the game and only Mori him if the game permits but I don't only go for him and will play as normal.

  • @Shad03 said:

    @HavelmomDaS1 To be fair if I notice someone sandbagging, I'll personally make it my duty to target that person. You're free to screw over your mates (especially in solo), but I am a karmic person. Fear me >:D

    I personally don't do it anyway, I was just explaining that thus situation should be allowed. And I'm like you as killer, I always target the sandbagger lol. Especially with the sandbagger wasn't hooked onced and sandbagged someone who was on death hook

1 2 ›