Gold Express
any one else see this one? looks pretty interesting. it just poped up on my steam queue. sorta gave me a reskinned DbD feeling. but maybe has some fresh ideas/balance
any one else see this one? looks pretty interesting. it just poped up on my steam queue. sorta gave me a reskinned DbD feeling. but maybe has some fresh ideas/balance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No idea what it is, never even heard of it until now
I joined their discord and seems the games devs are into Evolve, DbD, Friday the 13th, Identity V seems they are using them games as the inspiration for their game. so who knows I am looking forward to it getting into testing phase.
Show me pictures
its on steam check it out they got pictures and a trailer for it. but seems like its humans vs robots.
The game looks cool
I can't, I am in class
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1081560/GOLD_EXPRESS/ @Hoodedfengm1n if you can acess steam here it is
this is the link to the trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=MitjQE7LeuM
@pootis_Bear Nope