About New Legion's deep cut and perk a nurse's calling
After legion's nerf deep cut became very vague.Timer not visible.OK no problem but I think need rework nurse's calling that detecting where survivors heal "deep cut" because timer stop in terror and timer stop when survivor heal deep cut.Because deep cut heal very fast I think its will fairly if Nurse's calling will detect survivors which heal deep cut.
A u agree?what do you think about it?
no trolls no blame
Comments
Who will heal in the terror radius?
@Hoodedfengm1n You'd be surprised.
(I REALLY need to branch out. I feel like for every other thread I write in, the next five are Legion posts that I write in)
@Shad03 No I literally stopped running Nurse's Calling because nobody would heal in the terror radius in risk of Nurse's calling
Monitor and abuse.
@Hoodedfengm1n You gotta run Monitor and Abuse, since both it and Nurse's Calling actually synchronize well together. Monitor and Abuse lowers the average killer's terror radius so that it is 24, for reference Nurse's Calling has a 28 aura reading radius.
@HavelmomDaS1 And then again, if they find out you have that perk, then they will wait slightly longer to heal out of deep wounds
That's what YOU and I would do. But watching my potatoe mates playing like idiots I think it will work for the majority over and over again lol
@Shad03 Then wouldn't they just run away once you returned finding out you have nurse's calling?
@Hoodedfengm1n You're assuming everyone thinks like you.
@Shad03 I am not trying to, but I have rank 1 experience and I always see Nurse's Calling as a wasted perk slot now
@Hoodedfengm1n We live very different Realms then.
I usually play in ranks 1-4 as killer and Nurse's Calling works very well. ๐ @Hoodedfengm1n
@IronKnight55 I played in ranks 1-4 and it never worked