@wait4him2leave I actually play exclusively on PS4. Never noticed a dc issue in terms of Legion. However I have noticed people DC whenever I outplay them as Trapper.
I don't have the actual stats at hand, but I can say that in my experience, it's way less than before. I played a ton of Legion around the time the update was released and it was way down (one disconnect every odd game instead of three or four almost instantly).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are the same as usual for Legion, people DC because they cannot face a slightly changed killer
I actually have never had a survivor DC purely because I've played as Legion, not even before the
nerfrework.@Shad03 Guessing you're not on PS4. I rarely face Legions now, but DCs seem to have improved to me.
@Hoodedfengm1n I play solo and the obsession is almost guaranteed to DC in every game. When DS and MoM can't save them from a 2nd hooking they DC.
@wait4him2leave I play Xbox and people DC against legion anyways, but its the same across all killers
@wait4him2leave I actually play exclusively on PS4. Never noticed a dc issue in terms of Legion. However I have noticed people DC whenever I outplay them as Trapper.
I don't have the actual stats at hand, but I can say that in my experience, it's way less than before. I played a ton of Legion around the time the update was released and it was way down (one disconnect every odd game instead of three or four almost instantly).
@Shad03 Are you the P3 trapper wearing all bloody cosmetics. I never escape that guy.
@wait4him2leave I've stopped using all Bloody Cosmetics for a good bit.
What happens to be his name?
@Peanits Thank you