Matchmaking is #########
3 games in a row I've had this, how are a rank 5 and 15 on the same team it just makes no sense. Sure its fun to bully low rank killers but I know its not fun for them and it just confuses me how this is a thing.
3 games in a row I've had this, how are a rank 5 and 15 on the same team it just makes no sense. Sure its fun to bully low rank killers but I know its not fun for them and it just confuses me how this is a thing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They could be SWF, my friends are 9-11 ranks atm, cause they play rarely, I'm rank 5 as surv, when we SWF Killers are around 10-8 ranks.