Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

Titanic (1997) [Shitpost]

iOrangeStain iOrangeStain
May 27, 2018 in General Discussions

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/262717416878988427/CA5EA78ABBDD58A42BAE80EA87E631F5EA16E5D3/
I'm sorry I couldn't post the original image, I dunno how the embed image thing works. uwu

Comments

  • Techn0 Techn0
    May 27, 2018

    Jake started hitting the gym.

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.