Character Selection Rework - What do you think?
it would be nice if one day behavior announced a big update where all the menu QoL is rework.. what do you think?
@Peanits Is it possible to have feedback from devs about it?
it would be nice if one day behavior announced a big update where all the menu QoL is rework.. what do you think?
@Peanits Is it possible to have feedback from devs about it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love the current now ingame.
I like the current in-game also, but I wouldn't mind the new full-body rendition made here.
I like it, but it would be a small tiny change. Current character selection is kinda nice tho
I would say that the only thing that needs to really change is the SIZE of the icons, so that they all fit on one page without having to scroll.
Otherwise, it's tomato - tomato! :)
It looks neat.
Have the icons with the cosmetics you currently have on too?
Not necessarily this exactly, but i would like for the icons to simply be made smaller.
The scroll in that menu doesn't feel smooth.
Looks cool.