Nea’s neck needs more blood

Hi devs you most probly won’t read this but if you do , I know you just sorted the bloody nea top bug, but can u make her more bloody? I feel her neck is so plain it stands out

have a great day

from a nea main XD

Comments

  • oh man a dirty nea main

  • @legion_main said:

    oh man a dirty nea main

    Hey don’t be mean XD

  • I don't think nea needs to be more dirty than she already is

  • @legion_main said:

    oh man a dirty nea main

    Well no, the issue as the OP described is that Nea isn't dirty enough.

    Thank you I'll be here all day.


    Back to the original topic, I don't believe we're looking into that at the moment. The blood not appearing on the arms was a bug and was fixed, but the bloodiness of the head is just down to the way it was designed.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/486803#Comment_486803

    Well no, the issue as the OP described is that Nea isn't dirty enough.

    Thank you I'll be here all day.

    Back to the original topic, I don't believe we're looking into that at the moment. The blood not appearing on the arms was a bug and was fixed, but the bloodiness of the head is just down to the way it was designed.

    Thanks for reading and replying, yes I’m very happy I can be bloody again :) & ok that’s fair enough

  • If I can just come here and agree, and just add along something.


    J E F F.


    His bloody costumes are kinda just slapped on, in my opinion it's the laziest P3 costumes sadly. Hope something comes along, but it isn't *needed*.