I get that there’s nothing about 1.61 for ps4 trying to know what I am currently installing.
You would be installing version 2.7.1. The number that appears on the update is specific to PS4, but the version number in game is shared across all platforms.
You would be installing version 2.7.1. The number that appears on the update is specific to PS4, but the version number in game is shared across all platforms.
Right I’m on console so I shouldn’t have to look up things in pc forums.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Patch notes can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/486783/#Comment_486783
I get that there’s nothing about 1.61 for ps4 trying to know what I am currently installing.
@Peanits
Are the gens BP not fixed 100%?
Tentatively fixed an issue that caused the Survivors not to receive points when completing a generator
You would be installing version 2.7.1. The number that appears on the update is specific to PS4, but the version number in game is shared across all platforms.
@KrazyAce13 That is 1.61
1.61 is the 2.7 hotfix patch peanits just linked you
@Peanits version 2.7.1 is out?
It is.
from patch notes:
so it is not yet fixed 100%? Or do I understand something wrong...
Right I’m on console so I shouldn’t have to look up things in pc forums.
The patch notes are on PS4 as soon as you get the update.
Select Dead By Daylight, press options, and select update history...
I'm not saying all those bug fixes aren't important, but these are the 2 that most players will care about: