When people cannot join during loading screen....
So I wanted to share this here. I have an unspoken rule as killer: if someone couldn't load into the game and its only 3 survivors, I go about my usual business until its the last survivor. Then I give them the hatch. Reason is I know its a little harder for 3 survivors to do 4 gens and its not their fault. If they outsmart, they deserve the escape, but otherwise, I let the last survivor go.
There has been a couple of games where 2 people couldnt load in, so I let both players go. But I usually had to down them and carry them to a gen since they thought I'd be serious.
Haven't had this problem yet on PC, but this was common on PS4
There has been a couple of games where 2 people couldnt load in, so I let both players go. But I usually had to down them and carry them to a gen since they thought I'd be serious.
Haven't had this problem yet on PC, but this was common on PS4
Comments
It's common to happen in pc too, and it's not entirely the game fault. It can be someone that crashed but mostly is because they unplug their cable because they see the tip in the loading screen of "nurse" or any killer they don't want to play againts.
I play normal too if their are 3 survivors. If they are 2 then we just farm points together because they can't win at all just 2. If it's only one then the best for both is to end the game fast, hook him and move to another match.