New killer idea
A miner: pickaxe r1/m1 weapon power mining light that blinds survivors.
other stuff the community can come up with ideas of perks I just figured we’re getting a tbagging killer why not a blinding one.
A miner: pickaxe r1/m1 weapon power mining light that blinds survivors.
other stuff the community can come up with ideas of perks I just figured we’re getting a tbagging killer why not a blinding one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow I actually like this idea. It will force survivors to not look back while looping and will open a lot of possibilities of mindgaming
I can see it now lol a flashlight standoff at a downed pallet. Lol
Oh and it can be a licensed killer hero brine from Minecraft lmao
Finally another new weapon after you see a knife or sword every other update it gets kinda boring tbh I like the power also but I like the weapon more :P